Sunday, August 22, 2010

Our Summer!

Church Camping Trip ~ Our oldest was with the youth when this pic was taken. We went to a beautiful overlook.

Our summer has been so full, hence the reason for my poor blogging, or at least my 'excuse.' I don't remember when the summer started and feel like it's coming to an end. As we drove home from church, there was a breeze blowing and it was cloudy and there were fallen leaves on the ground~ I realized Fall was around the corner. Which by the way is my favorite season along with Spring.


Our summer has been a mix of swim days at the lake, my nieces coming to visit for the summer (which we hadn't seen in 3yrs), birthday parties (Jaz (my niece), Kayla (our now 7 yr old), DJ (our now 6 yr old), my mom (I won't tell her age but she's the same age as my dad), my dad (now 58...lol...he won't mind), my brother (older than me), and many friends, church camping trip, youth camping trip, our 11 yr old doggie, Bear being euthanized after learning he had cancer for quite some time, the older girls are now visiting their father in Bermuda for 2 wks (Boy do I miss them terribly), appointments, being told I need surgery for carpal tunnel, and sooooo much more. All in all...God has been so awesome to us.

So this week I begin preparing for another Homeschool yr, our 3rd yr to be exact. I'm looking forward to this yr, I feel so much more organized and prepared, thanks to great homeschool friends and great blogs which I will post on this blog. I look forward to writing about all our homeschooling experience for this new yr.

Bad Blogger gone Good ;o)

Ok...now I've been really bad at this...so I'm going to start working on getting better @ blogging. Only because there's a lot I have to write about, many memories I won't remember if I don't, so much information I'd love to pass on to bless others, however, never want to be consumed by it. So will post much sooner than a few months from now ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment