Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Our Blessed & Blended Family


As life happens,I think of all the moments I want to remember and how someday I will write them down or maybe even 'scrapbook.' I'm realizing I haven't had time to scrapbook and haven't been documenting our special moments and our oldest will be 13 next week. So here it is...our blog.

We are blessed: we have all we need and more, our children have all had health issues (at one point or another), however, are healthy and strong, and believe God sent His Son to save us from our sins.
We are blended: Carlos and I dated 3yrs in high school into our college. After our relationship ended, I met someone, got married, had 4 children (Mia, Aliyah, Mikayla, and DJ), and divorced after 10 yrs. Carlos and I decided we wanted to be together again. It didn't take much for him to fall in love with the kids. He never married or had kids and I guess he was ready for an instant family; he got just that! We were married and quickly became pregnant with our little Ariana. She was born prematurely (her blog vazquezbaby.blogspot.com) at 25wks. And here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment