Thursday, May 9, 2013

It's Been So Long...But I'm Back (I think)

I've been really wanting to get back to blogging about our amazing and busy family...but it's been just that - BUSY!  I can't believe its been 2 years since my last post.  So much has happened since then.  Time flies, kids are getting big, and we have all grown so much. 

I went back to work, full-time, and what I was thinking, I do not know!  It's been very difficult working and trying to keep up with the kids.  They are all in school except for Mia (my high schooler who loves homeschooling).  Mia and Aliyah are going strong with their music, playing guitar and writing songs.  Mikayla is now in gymnastics, loves it, and is amazing at it.  She was asked to be on a team but wasn't comfortable so we've kept her in an advanced class for now.  DJ is doing karate, soccer, and was recently selected to audition for the Philadelphia Boys Choir!  We also ran a 5K together at his school and he's an awesome runner (we actually didn't run together - he smoked me).  Ariana is in pre-school, doing so well and getting so big.  Our new addition, Holly, past last December.  She was hit by a car and it was a really hard time.  Ariana still asks if she can go to heaven to see Holly :(  And we added yet another doggie friend, soon after we got Holly, a pitty we named Paisley.  My beloved husband, Carlos, is currently in an Army training for 7 weeks.  We have 3 weeks to go, so I'm just hanging on by a string.  It's very hard doing it alone when he travels. 

That's just a little run down of where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment