Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our Holidays

The holidays are here and days seem to run into each other.  We ate Thanksgiving dinner at my parents.  We really just relaxed Thursday and Friday...and usually we are running around doing something.  So it was nice to sit around eat and watch movies and talk.  We took time to talk about the things we were thankful for...it was a sweet time together.

I have great running friends who have inspired me to start running. So I've started walking/running a few days a week and I'm enjoying it.  Today I ran with Aliyah, our 11 yr old, and she encouraged me and kept me going.  It was great! 

I also have "End of the Year Resolutions" since I'm more a last minute person. 
1.  Continue to spend time daily with My Lord and Savior.
2. To spend more quality time with my family and enjoy them
3. Not to bite my nails
4.  Set priorities and goals and work toward them
5. Finish our Family Binder by the end of the yr

Oh yeah, we found out Carlos' brother is have a baby boy...we are so happy for them, this their first child.

I've been reading some great blogs and have been on information overload!  Below are just a few, they are great women, most/all of which seem to really love the Lord and are filled with great 'stuff!'  You may see my new menu which I'm still trying to figure out, it's not totalling working, but I like it so I'll figure it out.  But I got it from one of these blogs.  Enjoy!

http://confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com/
http://homeschoolcreations.blogspot.com/
http://raisingolives.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment